10 Crazy Awesome Things About Leprechauns
It's almost St. Patrick's Day! I love this day because I have some Irish blood and I like beer with food colouring in it. I also loooooove green (enough to name a blog after it!). AND I LOVE LEPRECHAUNS!!!
Check this guy out. He is so cute and hairy . Plus he's got a pot of gold.
10 things I love about leprechauns:
- Awesome taste in retro footwear. (And the skills to make it)
- They rock the monochromatic colour palette like nobodies business.
- They have pots of fake gold.
- They don't trust the banks.
- They hang out with rainbows.
- If you catch one, they grant you three wishes. (Lifetime supply of puns, the return of winter (white chocolate covered) oreos to Canada, & a real life four leaf clover)
- Gold. Buckles.
- They are mischevious. In my mind, this means they lie like Jon Lovitz. In fact... Jon Lovitz could easily be a leprechaun.
- They love green!
- They are "Solitary Fairies", which I take to mean.... introverts! I have some introverts I am quite fond of, and that now includes leprechauns.
Please let me know if I missed any. Although I can't imagine anything better than hanging out with rainbows. (Except maybe... a double rainbow? Ha).
How are you spending St. Paddy's?